Youth leaders and adult allies working together to guarantee that all of New York City's young people are equipped with the skills, resources, and community supports needed to flourish as happy, healthy, and impactful citizens of the world.
We power collective impact that is
- community-led, particularly by young people most impacted by inequity;
- comprehensive, recognizing the interdependence of systems, institutions, people, history, and context;
- co-creative, with people of diverse backgrounds, identities, and perspectives working together;
- equity-centered, unrelenting in our pursuit of a world in which social, economic, and political outcomes are not based upon a person’s background or identity;
- well-capitalized, investing generously in community-led change;
- compassionate, valuing not just metrics and numbers, but dignity, respect, and belonging; and
- courageous, where we dare to be vulnerable
Lead with Love • Build in Public • Own Our Impact • Embrace Emergence • Act on Principle
To power youth-led collective impact, we mobilize community, share information across silos, develop leaders, generate resources for collective impact initiatives, and establish avenues to systems change.
Explore Our initiatives
TOP COvid-19 Resources
We've partnered with youth-led organizations to curate the top COVID-19 resources for NYC youth and families. Please take care of yourselves and your communities, and we hope this list helps. ❤️
Build Youth Power
Support our latest campaign where we've teamed up with Integrate NYC to bring youth leaders together to connect with one another, connect with the wider intergenerational community, and create tools that build youth power!
Visit our forum to share information across the entire city, from asks and offers of support to upcoming events to resources for youth and intergenerational leadership.